Forums » Support

Bugs - Found Any?

• 8 posts
    June 17, 2014 11:25 PM PDT

If something's not working or you find that something is confusiing, broken, otherwise screwed up. Please put it here with as much detail as you can (Links / Screenshots / etc) We're avidly listening and willing to make rapid fixes for bugs. 

• 4 posts
    June 19, 2014 5:31 PM PDT

When creating a photographer profile, there is no option to skip uploading a profile photo, some people may want to do this step later.

• 4 posts
    June 19, 2014 5:32 PM PDT

Even though the button in the upper left says "0 Updates" clicking on the button stil displays past updates. I am unsure if this is the desired behavior or not. Additionally, clicking the "Mark All Read" button does not remove them from the list, although I suspect this button is to reset the counter next to updates to "0", and not actually clear the drop down list that appears when clicking on the update button marked "0 Updates".

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2014 7:26 PM PDT

Jason B said:

When creating a photographer profile, there is no option to skip uploading a profile photo, some people may want to do this step later.

At this point in the game we would like to avoid looky-loo's and people that aren't serious. if you don't have a single photo for yourself ready to upload, you probably aren't a serious photographer/model - That being said we do have the option to make this 'optional' - people can chime in here if you want to add your 2 cents :) - thanks 

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2014 7:28 PM PDT

Jason B said:

Even though the button in the upper left says "0 Updates" clicking on the button stil displays past updates. I am unsure if this is the desired behavior or not. Additionally, clicking the "Mark All Read" button does not remove them from the list, although I suspect this button is to reset the counter next to updates to "0", and not actually clear the drop down list that appears when clicking on the update button marked "0 Updates".

This is to emulate the "Updates" globe style button of facebook, it will show a number there when there are unread messages but reading them just removes the number the updates remain in place and trace-able. Long story short, this is intentional and meant to be in the style of facebook - I will consider some additional visual queues to help with any confusion though... 

• 4 posts
    June 19, 2014 7:42 PM PDT

In the 'Notifications' tab of the settings page, it would be very helpful to have a 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' button at the bottom, to aid in people configuring their settings more fluidly, as there are a significant number of check boxes on this page.

• 8 posts
    June 30, 2014 6:29 PM PDT

thank you for the input, we will look into doing exactly this, keep up the great work :) 

• 4 posts
    July 23, 2014 11:36 PM PDT

I have noticed, in your current iteration of website, that everything looks clean, and there are a lot of nice features on the header bar, however, these are loading/resource intensive. 

When browsing photo galleries, it would be better from a coding perspective to have a java based pop up, or something similar, so that photos are all that is loaded, instead of reloading the whole page, thus decreasing server load, as well as refresh time for the user.

See for example:

http://bobsphotoshow.com/ (any of the galleries on this site)

https://suicidegirls.com/members/alex/blog/2736666/ilanna-suicide/#gallery (NSFW LINK, also click on the picture to see what I mean)

• 2 posts
    March 30, 2015 5:15 PM PDT

When i try to upload pictures for an album it says file not found. 

• 8 posts
    April 6, 2015 6:33 PM PDT

Zoe Sturges said:

When i try to upload pictures for an album it says file not found. 

Try using Google Chrome as your Browser ( http://www.google.com/chrome ) and see if you're still having a problem

• December 9, 2015 4:16 AM PST

I've used both google chrome and firefox but it keeps saying photo not found or invalid. Is there a certain size each photo should be?

• 8 posts
    December 16, 2015 5:24 PM PST

Not that I know of... can you send me the photo directly to [email protected] ? I'll see if it flags for me